To imbibe the significance of running in your mind, we bring you an inspirational collection of best motivational running quotes, funny running quotes, and short running quotes.
Running is by far the best exercise to keep you up in the ultra-fit condition and maintain the liveliness and youthfulness even at the old age. Running improves your metabolism by leaps and bounds, cuts down fat expeditiously, protects you from diseases like heart attack, diabetes, and elongates the longevity. However, running on a daily basis to maintain your fitness requires some serious motivation. On somedays, you won’t feel like getting up and hit some quick laps. While on others, you may feel super-energetic and ready to push the envelope. To keep your motivation at the optimum level, we have compiled the most pristine collection of best running quotes prevailing on the web. Let’s get started.
- Motivational Running Quotes
- Inspirational Running Phrases
- Funny Running Quotes
- Running Marathon Quotes
- Running Quotes on Life
Motivational Running Quotes
1. Life is a lot like running. In order to win, you have to be consistent and determined.
2. Running is the best way to release dopamine and induce immense happiness in your life.
3. Run because you can. Some people don’t have feet, still they crawl. But they don’t stop.
4. In any race, it is not the fastest who wins, it is not the smartest who wins, it is the person who wins who thinks he can.
Also see: Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
5. Start your day with a good long-running and you will feel the freshness throughout the day.
6. The best part about running is, you can do it as long as you want. You can go in any direction. You can determine the pace of moving. You are in absolute control.
7. There is an absolute delight in pain, you can ask any runner.
8. Don’t call yourself a runner if you haven’t passed out even a single time while running a marathon.
9. Running sets your mind free like nothing else. When you run to your heart’s content, nothing seems impossible.
10. The pain you get after running hard is actually a prize that will make you strong, eventually.
11. Running is the only way i can fine peace of mind, let my senses loose and feel free of burdens.
Also see: Best Ambition Quotes
12. I love running because it’s always available to you, you can do it with friends or by yourself and looks after your mind and body.
13. The distance you run is a reciprocal of the mental limitations you surpass.
14. Some may start running to change the outside but what keeps many going is the changes on the inside.
15. It takes faith in the unknown to run a new distance, but most importantly, it takes faith in yourself.
16. Running is my favourite way to explore the nature, new trails and new places.
17. When you run alone, you run fast. But when you run together you far.
18. Ask nothing from your running, and you’ll get more than you ever imagined.
19. When I’m running I don’t have to talk to anybody and don’t have to listen to anybody. This is a part of my day I can’t do without.
20. The reason we race isn’t so much to beat each other, but to be with each other.
Also see: Inspirational Quotes
Motivational Running Quotes | Best Inspirational Running Phrases
21. If running doesn’t challenge you physically, it won’t change you mentally.
22. The more you run, the more you will become. Ultimately, it’s all about becoming something.
23. Like other crafts, running is also an art. You run fast in short races, you run steadily in long races, some cry over losses, others rest on victories.
24. Embrace pain off the field, snatch medals on the field.
25. There is something magical about sweating hard while running. It feels like breaking shackles and entering an unknown dimension where you are limitless.
26. Don’t stop running when you are tired, stop running when you are done.
27. Your body will tell you to stop running further, don’t listen. Tell your mind to push harder and break the limits.
28. The feelings you are possessed with at the end of a long run is indescribable in words. The ache in feet, the empty mind, and the sweat dripping from the body, it gives the sense of proud.
29. Running is one of those physical activities that give you a sense of accomplishment. Indeed a true one.
30. You are more capable and tough than you think. Stop giving excuses and run!
31. There are moments in time when running allows you to see how wonderful life is.
32. Running has taught me that I’m capable of so much more than i ever imagined.
33. You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week, or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime.
34. You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.
35. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.
Also see: Inspirational Hope Quotes
Most Funny Running Quotes
36. Jogging is way better than running fast. At least, it saves you from the ache.
37. The reason why I don’t run in the morning is my tea falls out of a teacup.
38. I run because jogging can’t save me from street dogs.
39. Life is short. You can make it seem longer by running.
40. The best things in life come at a slow pace, especially in the marathon running.
41. If you run like hell in the morning, you will damn sure cry like a baby in the night.
42. Jogging is utterly a good maneuver. Bu the problem begins when it doesn’t bring you in shape.
43. I don’t believe in running consistently. It elongates your life to a great extent and the world is quite bad.
44. If you ever feel like jogging, laugh hard. It is called inner jogging.
45. Running not necessarily solves your life problems but neither does the office and housework.
Also see: Inspirational Good Night Messages
Best Running Marathon Quotes | Short Running Phrases
46. Marathon running is not for weak skulls. It is for crazy hardheads who think there is no limit to human potential.
47. Life is quite similar to a marathon race. You rise, you fall, you crawl, you pace up, but never stops.
48. It doesn’t matter how far you have come in a marathon. The thing that matters is how far you can still go.
49. In a marathon, after covering half of the distance, you will feel like dying numerous times. But if you get over from those phases, you will feel like an unstoppable superhuman.
50. Running a marathon is like throwing yourself into a pit of endless pain. There are 100% chances that you will come out as a stronger, sharper, and completely different human being if you endure that pain.
51. The ultimate aim of the marathon is not winning. It’s conquering your limitations and prove the world that nothing is impossible.
52. The term marathon synonyms with struggle. It’s about smashing your physical and mental limitations that were stopping you to unleash the hidden potential.
53. Every person should run a marathon once in their lifetime. Either life will get easier or they will get tougher.
54. Marathon is not only about pushing harder and harder but also about keep going on despite no strength and will.
55. There is a different kind of pleasure in running a marathon. It’s the pleasure you get out of the pain and overcoming limitations.
56. The Pavement Only Gives The Road Runner Back As Much As The Road Runner Gives The Pavement
57. Tough runs don’t last. Tough runners do.
58. Simply that ‘run to win’ isn’t about finishing first, but about getting the best out of yourself.
59. A marathon will help you discover the strengths you never knew you had.
60. Aiming for a #marathon is a task that can include tremendous ups and downs.
Also see: Godly Quotes
Running Quotes on Life | Quotation Life Running
61. Life and running are not always about winning. It’s about experiencing the different facades of life: high and low.
62. Like running a marathon, life is also difficult and unfair as well. However, if you stick well to your dreams and believe in your abilities, magic will happen for sure.
63. Running has taught me one very important lesson; your pain and fear exist only in your mind. Otherwise, there is no limit to human potential.
64. Running and life are quite similar. Both of them are 20% exciting, and 80% sluggish and miserable.
65. The more you run, the more you get obsessed with it. The same goes with life. The more you live life, the more you will love it.
66. Life can give you rock bottom but running more and more will always lift you up!
67. Like meditation nourishes the soul, running nourishes your mind and body.
68. Running teaches us that whenever you fall down, pick yourself up with greater power and move with manifold times intensity in the direction of your goal.
69. Running is more like life. Once it is passed, you cannot re-create those moments again. All that left are impressions in your heart.
70. The greatest moments in life and running not necessarily bring you success. But they render satisfaction and product that are beyond success.
71. Sometimes the best runs come on day you didn’t feel like running.